The EL2809 digital output terminal connects the binary 24 V DC control signals from the automation device on to the actuators at the process level with electrical isolation. The EtherCAT Terminal has 16 channels, whose signal states are indicated by LEDs. The power contacts are connected through. The connection technology is particularly suitable for single-ended inputs. All components have to use the same reference point as the EL2809. In the EL2809 the outputs are supplied via the 24 V DC power contact.
- Connection of different load types possible (ohmic, inductive, lamp load)
- Max. output current 0.5 A per channel
- Overload and short-circuit proof outputs and reverse polarity protection
- Tool-free connection by direct plug-in technology for solid wire conductors
- Space-saving use in the control cabinet
- Direct connection of multi-channel actuators in 1-wire connection technology in the smallest space
- Increased packing density with 16 connection points in the housing of a 12 mm terminal block